T/U is a national volunteer conservation group. Our focus is cold water fisheries conservation.
Locally the Gold Rush Chapter does a lot of different things to support that mission.
- Stream conservation (stream work days)
- Project Healing Waters (working with veterans)
- Trout Camp (working with youth)
- Meetings are monthly. They are well attended, informative (speakers), fun and fattening (great food)
- and we share lies about our fishing exploits.
- We have members that teach fly tying, casting and might help you discover new fishing spots.
- Our monthly Newsletters contains a lot of information about our chapter.
- Come to one of our meetings to check us out. We meet the first Tuesday of every month. We serve a meal at 6:30PM and the meeting starts at 7:00PM. Most fall, winter and spring meetings are at Camp Glisson in Dahlonega. Summer meeting locations vary. Check out our Calendar for meeting locations.